Why it Pays to Buy 14K Gold Jewellery

Why it Pays to Buy 14K Gold Jewellery

Are you looking to buy new jewellery? If so, you may be wondering which type of gold to choose. 14K gold is a popular choice for many jewellery buyers, and for good reason. Let’s discuss why you too should consider buying 14K gold jewellery.

14k gold is less liable to scratch


One of the main benefits of 14K gold jewellery is its durability. 14K gold contains 58.3% pure gold, and the remaining 41.7% is made up of other metals – silver, copper, and zinc. This composition makes 14K gold harder and more scratch-resistant than higher karat golds, such as 18K or 24K. If you're looking for jewellery that can stand up to daily wear and tear, 14K gold is a great option.

Gold in 14k is more affordable


Another advantage of 14K gold jewellery is its affordability. Because 14K gold contains a lower percentage of pure gold than higher karat golds, it is less expensive. This makes 14K gold jewellery a great option if you're looking for high-quality jewellery that won't break the bank.

There are many options to choose from


14K gold is available in a wide variety of colours, including yellow, white, and rose gold. This versatility makes it easy to find the perfect piece of jewellery to match your style and preferences. Additionally, 14K gold is a popular choice for both men's and women's jewellery, so you'll have plenty of options to choose from.

14k gold is more accessible cand can be bought as investment

Investment value

While 14K gold may not have the same investment value as higher karat golds, it is still a valuable metal. As with all gold jewellery, the value of 14K gold jewellery will fluctuate with the market price of gold. However, because 14K gold is more affordable than higher karat golds, it may be a more accessible way to invest in gold.

When buying 14K jewellery, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, be sure to purchase from a reputable jeweller to ensure the quality of the gold. Additionally, because 14K gold contains a higher percentage of non-gold metals, it may be more prone to tarnishing over time. However, with proper care and maintenance, 14K gold jewellery can last for years to come.

14K gold jewellery is a durable, affordable, versatile, and valuable option for anyone in the market for new jewellery. Consider purchasing 14K gold jewellery for your next accessory purchase and enjoy its many benefits.

Back to blog