Estimated Delivery Time
The Gold Charming Hoop Diamond Earrings are inspired by the beauty and grace of women taking every stride with confidence.
These hoop earrings have a circle design studded with diamonds throughout.
- BIS-Hallmarked Gold Jewellery
- Responsibly sourced diamonds
- Perfect for sensitive skin
- Earring Size: Height - 1.6 cm, Earring Width - 0.2 cm
- Comes with the GIVA Jewellery kit and authenticity certificate
- Content: Earrings
- Net Qty- 1 pair
Style these diamond earrings with a cream-printed kurta dress.
|Diamond Quality||GH VS|
|Diamond Weight||0.31 ct|
|Number of Diamonds||22|
|Gold Weight||2.14 gm|
|Total Product Weight||2.2 gm|
Making Charges(50% discount)
|₹ 3520.39₹ 1760.20|
|Total (Incl. of all taxes)||₹ 30693.38 ₹ 28880.37|
ABOUT LAB-GROWN DIAMONDS
Lab-grown diamonds, also known as CVD diamonds, are real diamonds with the same chemical, optical, and physical properties, as well as crystal structure, as naturally mined diamonds. The key difference is that they are grown sustainably instead of being mined from the Earth, making them an eco-friendlier choice.
Lab-grown diamonds offer multiple advantages over naturally mined diamonds:
Better Quality - Lab-grown diamonds are often better quality than naturally mined stones because they do not contain any dirt or impurities ingrained in them resulting in a purer diamond
Better Value - Lab-grown diamonds are more affordable than natural ones of comparable quality and size, making them a very cost-effective option.
At GIVA, we offer lifetime exchange and buyback options for all our lab-grown diamonds, allowing you to make a positive impact on the environment and society by choosing a more sustainable and affordable alternative to naturally mined diamonds.
- Free express shipping
- 30 days return policy
- The price you see is based on our average product weight. Your actual product weight may vary. Details of deviations will be communicated within 48 hours of your order. Excess/refunds, if any, shall be adjusted within 48 hours post delivery.
Brand owned and marketed by: Indiejewel Fashions Private Limited
3rd floor, Magnum Vista, Raghuvanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560062